Re: CTI Meteor Setup

Paul

Many thanks for your help on this.  I pretty much have it all up
working (i.e. it's all coming up in the popup box recognising the
caller and with a cross ref to the cid database to give the name of
the caller.

One last query.  You mention a format of Meteor. I don't seem to have
this on my list of options here.  I've got it working using a format
type of MDMF (this was the only one that worked at all).  I wonder if
I need a more up to date version of the ACE Server (have 3.8.32).

I only ask because when the call is picked up, ACE gives a server
error of "invalid CID type" for a few seconds and then happily
goes
on to display the pop up window with everything in it correctly.  It
also passes it onto the Comfort CWI fine! I ran the script cid.vbs
with the diagnostic message output and that all looks good too.

So I'm not too worried just curious now (may have to get onto Dan H).

Regards

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Serial Port setup:
> Active Ports - Comm X ticked
> Settings - 1200,N,8,1
> Handshaking - None
> Always Open - ticked
> DTR - ticked
> RTS - Ticked
> Device - Generic
> Strip Term Chars - unticked
>
> Everything else - unticked
>
> Caller ID Setup:
> Enabled and correct port set
> Format - Meteor
> Don't reformat number - selected
>
> Everything else - as required
>
> I also run a script 'cidpre.vbs' to strip out unwanted characters
and commas. This is the script: