RE: Digital Home magazine

  • Subject: RE: Digital Home magazine
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:50:53 -0000

Yeh, saw that.
Never can be certain if doing that type a thing is a good idea. We were
approached by Knight Frank (There a "posh end" Estate Agent) to
have a
review of our barn for a property mag, the article was also to run in the
local rag.
In the end I pulled out as I became paranoid that it would be tantamount to
taking out a full page colour advert saying "Come burgle me!"
OK, they are not likely to publish your address but it doesn't take long to
find someone based on the article.
Perhaps I'm just being paranoid!!!!!

Rob