Re: [OT] Backup Software

Tim,
I've looked at the link below but have a few questions.  I hope you
can help...

Can I back my HDD on to another HDD (with Norton ghost)?
I'm thinking of using a caddy with removable HDDs for the back ups.

How easy is it to back up and how easy to restore the whole drive?

Regards
Andy

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)"