RE: Re: [OT] Just what I need right now! :(

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Just what I need right now! :(
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:39:37 -0000

No real problems here, use them 98% of the time for bits and full systems.
However, The last order I had I paid a bit extra for priority delivery and
the stuff turned up a day late. It was due to the courier as ebuyer
dispatched it on time. I queried this with them and they refunded the
priority delivery charge no questions asked.

Don

ou=
> little bit and spent a bit more on the graphics card). Overall, price
wis=
> couldn't beat ebuyer on this occasion.  I've never bought from ebuyer
> before
> and the level of comments on their site about DOA's and returns
frighten
> me
> a bit.  Should I be worried - I know there's a few regular users of
ebuye=
> on here?
>=20
> TIA