From: Ward, David [mailto:DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 November 2004 13:00
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] Just what I need right now! :(

/touches wood/

So far I've had good service from ebuyer.

On the two occasions I'e had to send things back  (CF card failed after 2
weeks, and an IDE to USB that wouldn't)
They have responeded without quibble and replaced the items,  it can take
while for questions to be answered and returns to be sorted.

However their packaging certainly isn't great,  with little or no padding
in
the box, bag, or cardboard envelope :-S

You pay you money and take your chance,  and with ebuyer the savings can
be
significant ;-)

Dave