RE: Re: Freeview or sky dish with free-to-air

  • Subject: RE: Re: Freeview or sky dish with free-to-air
  • From: "Young, Jeff" <Jeff.Young@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:14:30 -0000

Interesting - I live in Bath Spa and it seems that I need to spend
=A3120.0=
0
having a new ariel installed to get freeview.  I currently have no ariel on
the roof ( in roof void ) and I'd quite like to avoid installing a massive
ariel on the chimney.  We have a double roof with a gully running between -
perfect place to install a dish and no-one would know - house is listed !

Couple of other points - I have a Tivo (in attic) and 3 young children (not
in attic at the moment) so children channels are a must.  Does this make
on=
solution better over the other ?

jeff