RE: A quick Ethernet/Wireless straw poll please

  • Subject: RE: A quick Ethernet/Wireless straw poll please
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:50:08 -0000

Ian,

My personal preferance would be to use CAT5 if the unit is to be fixed.

If the unit was portable,could be removed from the wall with
rechargeable batteries (or sat on a charging stand) then Wi-Fi would
obviously be the way to go.

The price of USB WiFi units would lean me this way, easy to plug in and
remove depending on application...

Nigel