MP3 server recommended spec

  • Subject: MP3 server recommended spec
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:20:32 -0000

Currently, my MP3 server resides on my main server (running all kinds of
st=
uff from Exchange Server to IIS). Although it=92s a dual processor
machine,=
I occasionally get glitches and jumps in playback. I=92m thinking of movin=
g the MP3 function to a separate machine. Can anyone recommend a fanless
bo=
ok style PC that will do the job? I do have two large HDD=92s with the MP3
=
collection on =96 I=92d like to move them as well.

Thanks,

Paul.