From: "Mike Griffiths" <mike@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:41 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Velux Window Openers - A Possible Solution

I've just automated 6 windows and 9 blinds

Using the Velux interface

The windows open by brute force and close by the same system

I spent a long time looking for alternatives BUT in the end went for the
full Velux system

All of you who have installed Velux will know that

a)       its expensive

b)      it takes a lot of reading the pictures to install

c)       it works

My 2d worth

Mike