Re: Velux Window Openers - A Possible Solution

As far as I can see by squinting up at the windows, the pull-down of the
bar and the opening pull direction are roughly in a straight line,
opening the window is more or less a continuation of the opening of the
vent by tugging on the bar.  Obviously the actuator would need to be on
a pivot to allow it to move laterally to accomodate the arc of movement
of the window as it opens.  If the bar pull down/window open can't be
accomplished by one actuator, a secondary smaller one could be used -
may be useful in any case to just pop open the vent?  I havn't got down
to any serious designing, but I'm sure it could be done for not much dosh

Martin