Fw: Best looking Node 0

  • Subject: Fw: Best looking Node 0
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:51:27 +0000

What about UKHATV ?

A network of webcams across the UK  -  streaming LIVE obsceneties such as
"phuking network", "it's not my crimping thats wrong",
"b'stard X10" and
from the wifeys "the house is possessed"

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 08/11/2004 20:46 -----

Discussion