RE: Best looking Node 0

  • Subject: RE: Best looking Node 0
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:34:24 -0000

Well.....
I like mine, TWO full size racks + mini cable rack (above desk) and
consumer
units (below desk) and with the doors shut it is "geek view" free
and
completely silent.
As with all such projects there are 50 things I would do differently now
though!
www.littlebovey.co.uk

But I guess my opinion is bias!

Many thanks,