Re: Re: Home Cinema basements?

Hi Mark

>like the look of the Xantech multi channel amps -
> anyone using them?

Since your using CBUS .....What about the CBUS MultiZone Amp ....Seen it at
the Melbourne Launch of the wireless kit and it looks quite good...The rep
was sending vol commands to it using a DLT switch......Might be an idea to
put a cbus cat5 cable in each room adjacent your data cat5 cables in case
you do consider using the CBUS kit as it appears the amps require cbus cat5
and a standard cat5 connection for the audio.......
HTH
Frank