RE: Re: Resetting MV1000's

  • Subject: RE: Re: Resetting MV1000's
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:15:43 -0000

The Reset switch is in the hole next to the upper of the two green LEDs on
the back of the unit, next to the Ethernet port.

It's labelled 'RESET' if that helps ;-)

Mine is in bits on the floor at the moment, but when it's back together and
I I connected it to a network I'll try out the password reset tip
I'm not sure when that'll be though :-S

Dave