Interesting VOIP service (and relativeley cheap IP phones)

  • Subject: Interesting VOIP service (and relativeley cheap IP phones)
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:30:26 -0000

Saw this on another forum=20
looks interesting...

Dave

VOIP offer=20

Sipgate are offering a right bargin at the moment. I signed up myself and
bought one of the IP phones. It's very clear and works on broadband no
problem. (you can ust the free software on your PC if you wish)

<http://www.sipgate.co.uk/user/index.php>

Free phone lines in 10 major cities in the UK now available

London
Manchester
Leeds
Liverpool
Cardiff
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Reading
Belfast
Birmingham
Newcastle=20

Charges

sipgate to sipgate 0.00 p/min=20
Other IP-Networks (Info) 0.00 p/min=20
UK fixed-lines (i.e. BT) 1.19 p/min=20
United Kingdom Mobile 14.90 p/min=20
Basic and facility fees 0.00 p/min=20
Minimum fees 0.00 p/min

Sipgate1000 Offer

1,000 Minutes per Month in British fixed-line networks - for the super
pric=
of only =A35.90

This is the phone I bought off them:-

http://www.sipgate.co.uk/catalog/pr...p?products_id=3D1