[OT] Car CD Player with HDD

Sorry for the off topic post, if you think I'd have better luck elsewhere,
then please point me in the right direction :-)
(didn't there used to be a ukha_cars or did I imagine it?)

I'm looking for a car hi-fi unit, one box, standard dash DIN mount, that
will take my CD's and rip them to an internal HDD, thereby allowing me to
listen to the music without the CD's being in the car.  I'm not fussed if
the unit rips in MP3 or its own internal format.  It must also have an
internal amplifier and radio.

http://www.mp3car.co.kr/product/mp3car/mp3carcom.htm
has a unit with CD and HDD, but won't rip internally - the HDD needs to be
plugged into a USB port to download MP3's from the host PC.  This is
perhaps
a compromise I may have to make.  That's assuming I can actually get the
unit in the UK!

Here's hoping I'm not asking too much..!

Any pointers greatly appreciated,
Tony