Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

Re: That Time Of Year Again

Hi Doogie

> Makes for a pretty pricey raffle ticket though if you don't win
anything
;->

Well thats one way of looking at it..... Another way to look at it is i
have
got more than the price of a ticket in help from the community esp pc
related stuff....so its money well spent ;-))....

> Sorry you couldn't come over Frank, thanks for donating the FirM kit
:-)

Yeah wish i could go...my cousin keeps asking when am i going to get back
for a holiday.....Im hoping a HV user wins the FirM Kit ;-)

> Maybe you'll be able to make it over next year, or we'll at least
> arrange a webcast!

If i can stop myself from buying stuff  i would be able to go and of course
if work permits....
Webcast that sound interesting ..maybe a solution UK / Oz linkup ;-))

> I'm really looking forward to it... can't believe it's tomorrow....
just
> need to get up early to make my flights tomorrow morning

Plane flight sounds like a good idea.....Went in the train once from
Stranraar ? to London ..god thought it was never going to end..

Frank