Latest message you have seen: Re: RE: [OT] Test

That Time Of Year Again

  • Subject: That Time Of Year Again
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:19:41 +1000

Well  its that time of year again when the list goes really quiet as the
masses congregate in Old London Town for the annual meet......I have to
work
tomorrow (Saturday) so that will keep me busy and then do some work on the
3
zone prototype amp i received in Oct from Shane Harrison....Speaking of
amps
..i was in an electronics suppliers today and got talking to another
customer who manufactures a  2 channel and subwoofer  VALVE amp
.....apparently he sells to the UK and the States....
MudLark Audio Systems.....It seems the value amps are becoming popular
again
Whats everyone else  whos not attending UKHA2004 doing  ????

Frank