Latest message you have seen: RE: Mimo USB TouchScreens due....

RE: Electronic deadbolts for doors

  • Subject: RE: Electronic deadbolts for doors
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:40:54 +0100

Not quite deadbolts - but I installed an electronic lock from Abloy - very
=
high quality piece of kit with a new type of high security key for manual
o=
peration as well. Works through the new door handle (solenoid
enables/disab=
les the handle in and outside).

Got it rigged from comfort - pretty straight forward.

Not sure if they also do deadlocks? May be worth a look.

The Abloy stuff is quite expensive though - cost me about =A3250 for the
ha=
ndle and lock - and I bought two of them (other still to fit on the garage
=
side door).

Paul.

Although