Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Help wanted in terminology with 19" rack kit

  • Subject: Re: Help wanted in terminology with 19" rack kit
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:17:05 -0000

Ah, I see, so one the other unit I have, there are two threaded bars
sticking out the back, between the 3 sets of 8 connectors.

I could mount something on these threads to tie wrap everything to.

No where near as tidy as my existing unit, but effective all the same.

Unless I have a magic pill identified by some kind soul up here, then
that is probably the solution I will go with.

Thanks.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Neil Ball" <neilball@b...> wrote:
> I don't know where you can get the bar on the back by itself, I've
only ever
> seen them sold complete with the patch panels.
>
> The patch panels I have (48 way BICC Brand Rex) use a different
approach for
> tie wrapping the cables. On the back of the panels each set of 8
ports is
> self contained on a PCB with terminals arranged just as your are.
However,

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_1109639/Big_Red_Frog/__tn_Patch+Pane