Latest message you have seen: Fw: DECT Ringer Madness

Re: Help wanted in terminology with 19" rack kit

  • Subject: Re: Help wanted in terminology with 19" rack kit
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 20:39:11 -0000

Hi There,

Thanks for the link, but I don't think that is it.

What I am looking for is something than hands directly off the back
of the patch panel itself, maybe off the same bolt lugs as the panel,
to run horizontally behind the panel, with about a 2 inch gap, with
holes to allow the attachment of tie wraps.

<anthony.tod@m...>
wrote:
> > 1 had an armature on the back which you could tie wrap the cat5
cable
> > to after you punched down. This has worked wonderfully, and I now
> > have half my cabling sorted.
>
> Horizontal Cable Organizers?
> Like here? : http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/network-cbl-
mngt.html