RE: Re: Compaq Proliant Server help

  • Subject: RE: Re: Compaq Proliant Server help
  • From: "UKHA" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:49:42 +0100

Not wanting to start a flame war, of any kind, what-so-ever, but seriously
how can you tell someone is using sniping tools?

For really needed bits of HA kit :) I've been up at ridiculous hours of the
morning to bang in last second bids, manually of course. Sometimes I've
scored in the last few seconds of the game (several times on literally the
last second), but I've also been blown out bidding with few seconds to go,
so seriously, how do you know if you're bidding against a sniper or an
insomniac?