Compaq Proliant Server help

  • Subject: Compaq Proliant Server help
  • From: "matt_miles_uk" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 19:30:11 -0000

Hey all,

In the process of considering a proliant 3000 as the basic system for
most of my SOHO networking (including all my HA stuff).

But, i've never had any experience of these - are they upgradable
etc?  I plan to use several for different things (as the ones on ebay
have such small processors).  One as a file server one to host the
intranet etc.

Any help or advice appreciated.  Can you just 'add' processor cards
for example?

TIA,

Matt

P.S

Away over the weekend so if I don't reply its proabably because i'll
be at Disneyland Paris! (hiding big cheesy grin!)