RE: OT: Minimum spec for MP3 server

  • Subject: RE: OT: Minimum spec for MP3 server
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:01:26 +0100

I've been running SlimServer on a P2 450 and it was fine - never broke into
a sweat. I have a Celeron 333 than handles SlimServer no problems either.
Currently running SlimServer on an AMD K6-2 450 (far more gutless than the
P2 450) and that seems to have no problem either.

Haven't tried iTunes though so maybe that needs a bit more horsepower...

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Links