Re: ESP Infinite Alarm

Hi there

I installed the Infinete alarm system with the home automation
module a couple of months ago and the system is very good. I
enquired with ESP about the RS232 interface as I wanted to interface
the alarm into my home network so I can monitor the system remotely.
I understand that software is available however you do need the
RS232 module which is seemingly difficult to find. I vought the
system from TLC-Direct on the web and they are trying to source the
module for me.

Regards

Howard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Lamb" <rjl@s...> wrote:
> I know a couple of people had bought this alarm system (Marc?)
last
> year and I was wondering how they were getting on with it? The
> brochure I've just picked up mentions an optional RS232 card but
no
> specific details about it. Does anyone use this?
>
> Rob

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx