Latest message you have seen: Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

Re: Camsurveillance software

Kevin,

my settings are: -

compare frames = 0.2s
start event = 2
surveillance delay = 0s
dynamic trigger = 15%

I also use a mask to ignore a number of trees that wave about in the
wind (the mask part of the software I find particularly confusing!).
However, I still get what seem to be plenty of 'false triggers' if
it's windy as the camera housing must move ever so slightly. It also
false triggers if it's wet and the sunshine goes in and out (from
reflections). All in all I find it 'ok' as it goes but it's not
ideal and I'm still tweaking it. It also crashes fairly frequently
on an old W98SE box (I loved the go1984 software but was way too
expensive for the more useful Pro version).

Don't know if that helps?

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "kw1816" <kw1816@y...> wrote:
> Anyone ???
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "kw1816" <kw1816@y...> wrote:
> > I know several people are using Camsurveillance from
> > http://www.camsurveillance.com/
> >
> > I'm having trouble with the motion detection, it seems fine
until
> > it's triggered for the first time, after that it seems to go
into
> > loop, switching recording on and off several times a minute ad
> > infinitum.
> >
> > I've played with the motion detection settings but it doesn't
seem
> > to make any difference.
> >
> > The cameras are run through an MV1000.
> >
> > Would anyone like to share the settings they have for
the 'Motion