Latest message you have seen: RE: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Re: Is this possible with BlueTooth?

Thank you Jonathan.

I have done some searching and it seems that devices like this are
common in US but not here!! - big surprise :-(
The problem with importing one is that the US cellular frequencies
and protocols are different GSM Vs PCS etc.
I think Europe and most of the world use GSM 900/1800.
I have found one in Australia!!:

http://www.powertec.com.au/booster/index.html

Still not sure if it will work in the UK. If I don't find anything
closer to UK, I will email and ask them if it's suitable for UK.

Many thanks

Keyvan

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tawn, Jonathan"
<jonathan.tawn@j...>