Video Senders

Hi all

I've been quiet from the list for a while now, too much going on in
the rest of my life with work and a New Baby....

My Son has been diagonosed with epilepsy, and has been ping ponging
in and out of Hospital over the last couple of weeks.

We have been asked if we could record him in his sleep to capture his
seizures on tape, so that the doctors can view the results.. I've
sorted a video camera out, and was going to put the video recorder in
his room, but then thought that due to the noise, it might be better
to locate this somewhere else..

We've finished decorating the house, so I don't really want to start
pulling up floor boards, to lay cables, so before I go and buy a new
set, I was wondering if anyone have a set of video senders that they
are not using, and want to sell?

If you have, please contact me off list - daniel.james@xxxxxxx

Many thanks

Daniel

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx