Re: Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@u...> wrote:
> Hi Kevyan,
>
> Can you just confirm that the screen works well with finger
prods/drags and
> doesn't require a stylus or tapping with the end of a nail to
work ??

> 	Kevin

The screen works fine with finger touch. It's an Elotouch overlay
connected to com2 directly on the mobo. Elothouch make quality touch
resistive overlays - you can take a look on their site.

http://www.elotouch.com/

I run it with the Lobby suite and it works every bit as well as my
CTX 15" Touch panel LCD.