Fw: OT speaker cable - is it worth it ??

  • Subject: Fw: OT speaker cable - is it worth it ??
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:37:24 +0100

This has been discussed before - I use 1.5mm T&E for all mine. check
out
http://avforums.com

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 29/06/2004 15:34 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

"jeremy2713" <jezjackson@xxxxxxx>
Today 13:30

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] OT speaker cable - is it worth it ??
.
Category:

a little Off topic but someone may know.

I have been asked - as part of my home audio installation business
to wire speaker cabling from a central media room to various other
rooms in the home.

basically one amp (media room) supplying 4 other rooms speakers via
a speaker switch

The home owner does not want to go to the expense of having good
quality speaker cable, instead, normal 3 core electrical wire -
although this works, what problems may I experience with this.

wire is wire at the end of the day - isn't it ???

Jez