UKHA2004 Video - Bandwidth Donations?

  • Subject: UKHA2004 Video - Bandwidth Donations?
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:42:17 +0100

Paul at Silicon Pixel has been working hard on the video and it's nearing
completion.  In preparation I'd like to get some offers in for hosting the
files please.

The video will be released first in Windows Media and XviD formats, with a
high quality DVD version available later.

I would like 2 main sites to host the files (& torrents) with
individuals on
broadband helping with the torrent load too.

There's no need to reply if you are on broadband and are going to help with
the torrent, but please DO reply if you have a large pipe and would be
willing to be one of our main sites.

Thanks

M.