ADSL

As I have now got a moving in date for the new house I need to sign
myself up for Broadband again.

I am seriously thinking of signing up with Eclipse on the Freedom 250
package, as I don't really need constant high bandwidth due to the
fact I will have another ADSL connection at my parents house paid for
by work for my home office, but the flexibility would be useful for
the occassional download.

Are there any better options for someone who wants multiple static IP
addresses??

Cheers

Paul