Re: Speed trap detection

Chaps,  I use the Halfords Medion Sat Nav which is a bit Heath Robinson but
does do the job, for not a lot of cash.  I do 30,000 miles a year so it
gets
well used.

I also have a Snooper S6-R Neo professionally installed in the bottom right
hand corner of my windscreen.  See www.snoopersonline.co.uk/snoopers6.htm

My only criticism is that is doesn't tell you what speed limit you are in
until you get a camera, radar or laser warning.  However, it does have
great
flashing red lights which you see when looking straight ahead so loud music
isn't a problem!

Mark

Quoting Graham Howe <graham@xxxxxxx>:

> Due to an unfortunate points situation, I find myself in urgent need
of
> buying something to warn me of the presence of speed cameras. I have
been
> looking at the Road Angel products which use GPS and an annual
subscription
> but the it was suggested that the same can be done with iPaq and a
GPS.