Re: What are people using for DVD media servers?

www.thegreenbutton.com

www.xpmce.com

I used the pvr-350 excellent card, wishes i had got the 250 though as you
d=
on't need the radio as most stations provide streming radio from internet.

The remote is a must, I tried to use the hauppage one, it works but not
hal=
f as feature rich, plus it includes an ir blaster and controls my freeview
=
box nicely. ;)

Just a hint you need 2004 upgrade to get uk listings and setop box support.

Cheers

Scott

----- Original Message -----=20