Re: Re: [OTish] Solar powered access points.

I have just ordered a battery saver pro 5W from Maplin 'cos it sounded
tempting'. I plan to use this for charging a battery that is rarely used
and hence keeps going flat. They are on special at the moment at 40 quid
(which probably means it is about the same as elsewhere now). Still hasn't
arrived so no further details yet.

If I get all keen I may put an LED on it so I can tell what it is doing
assuming there is nothing as standard.

Ian

"Matthew Miles"
<m_miles@blueyond