Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: Re: rotation

  • Subject: RE: Re: rotation
  • From: "Young, Jeff" <Jeff.Young@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:15:17 +0100

That was my initial design because it requires less space behind the screen
to rotate. I wasn't sure about storing the screen upside down...any ideas ?
It's do-able but I think more complex as the whole thing would have to
balance and as the screen weights about 25Kg I had visions of all that
weight causing problems during rotation.  What I can't understand is why no
one is making a plasma bracket that does this kind of thing.  I've even
given these guys a call.....

http://www.futureautomation.co.uk/lift.htm