Latest message you have seen: RE: Comfort Design Question

Re: Comfort System c-bus

> Thanks for the replies, how does the cbus system work?
>
> Does it supply 12v to the lights, what will i need to buy to set up
> follow-me spots upstairs and in hall etc..

Scott,

I suggest taking a look at the following URL:

http://www.cbus-shop.com/info.php?page=links

There are the following documents there:

What is C-Bus? (1.8MB)
C-Bus technical overview (231kB)
C-Bus product range (4.9MB)
Clipsal Systems Catalogue (7.5MB)
C-Bus training courses
C-Bus installation case studies
C-Bus product installation instructions
C-Bus product information literature
C-Bus brochures
C-Bus input unit datasheets
C-Bus output unit datasheets
C-Bus system unit datasheets
C-Bus software datasheets
C-Bus cable datasheet

The basics should be covered in these two.
What is C-Bus? (1.8MB)
C-Bus technical overview (231kB)

They are fairly "easy to read" too, but of course im sure the
group
can answer anything not covered in the manuals.

Have fun reading :)

Hope this helps :p,
Ben