Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

RE: OT : Ceramic Floor Tiling

  • Subject: RE: OT : Ceramic Floor Tiling
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:08:25 +0100

> Your all stark raving bonkers!!!
>
> Not only are the thinners extremely flammable but it is also
> carcinogenic!!
> If you don't blow your place half way to kingdom-come you'll
> die a horrible death in a few years time from some
> untreatable carcinoma.
>
> Not that I want to be alarmist or anything!!!!
>
> I'd hire a scrabbler and do the job properly, even if it does
> cost a few quid more.

Well ... You *CAN* look at it that way but my alternative is that my
mortgage will be the death of me, I have a pitifull pension to look forward
too and arthritis runs in my family so why not shuffle off early so that I
can get at least some money back on the life insurance I pay and not have
the kid worrying about which poxy care home he ends up having to shove my
withered dribbling carcass into?

Phil

(Always look on the bright side - that's my motto!)