Latest message you have seen: RE: Comfort Design Question

RE: saturn switches

  • Subject: RE: saturn switches
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:07:18 +0100

Hi Frank,

I was not aware the 3.42 was in final release yet - I know there are
some 'betas' around - can you let me know what version of the HomeVision
application you are running too ? If you have compatible versions then I
ca=
get you on board as a beta tester for the software macro solution - you
wil=
be able to add, monitor and control C-Bus devices within your HV schedules
=
-
most of what the hardware controller will do except status synch and a
slight speed penalty. These are just macros that you load into HV - no
hardware needed assuming you can attach HV to the C-Bus RS232 module via a
spare serial port. I have had this completed for months now awaiting
availability of the ROM and one 'feature' to be added in it. Maybe that is
there now, I will talk to Craig.

My board is likely to be just under =A3100 with the software - on top
of that you will need a Rabbit core at around =A350 and the C-Bus Sim at
around =A340 although cheaper where you are - and a case if you need it
whi=
ch
will be around =A320.  If you wish to use the RS232 module you wont need a
=
SIM
module of course. I am hoping a cased complete version will be under
=A3200=
.
This price is the same for the xAP to C-Bus gateway or the HomeVision to
C-Bus gateway. The former is in beta now (just the web pages to polish) and
the latter still a couple of months. I have added full BSC support to the
xAP to C-Bus gateway so when you turn it on you automatically get all your
C-Bus devices recognised by Homeseer and immediate scriptable control from
that app or web server pages. MainLobby too works this way.

Kevin

=09

=09

getting
> >    > out of sync - I
> >    > > have global variables in xPLHal that track the level
of
> >    > every light,
> >    > > so in any of my scripts, I can find out exactly
which