RE: Re: X10 Motion detection

  • Subject: RE: Re: X10 Motion detection
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:10:58 +0100

I have been trying to get some of the Ecolume sensors from Simon but
having no luck in contacting him. So I'm likely to be ordering some
directl=
- if anyone wants to jump on the back of my order and get some that's
fine.=
.
Drop me a line. I think they are about =A330 per sensor from memory, maybe
plus VAT. These are very sensitive small recessed in ceiling units about
1"
square.=20

I am also looking at some really tiny sensors - about the size of a
pen cap - they protrude about 1/4" I guess, in white or black - not
quite a=
sensitive as the Ecolume ones but they are marketed as occupancy sensors.
Great as inconspicous sensors.

Or Simon if you read this then are you still wanting to do this ???

Kevin
=20