[OTish?] Searching for computer cases for media server

Decided I want to build my own media server.

It will be a totally fanless system with digital out so I can connect it to
my DAC and to my hifi.

All I am now looking for is a nice case. I did consider making my own but I
want to avoid this and see if I can source a ready made one.

Preferably looking for something that looks like the new hush media server
but in black.

i.e. cd-rom slot and perhaps space for an LCD display. But really I am not
too bothered about the LCD display.

Can anyone recommend places I should start looking for:

A case?
An LCD display?

Many thanks,

Ho Yin