IR distribution

Just a quick note to let people know of one way
to get reliable IR control of centrally positioned devices.

I've had Tivo and Sky in the lounge for a while now, but swmbo wanted to be
able to watch in
the bedroom.

I bought a Loftbox to do the distribution, and whilst I was browsing
LetsAutomate discovered
they had the "TV Link plus" product, this sits on the RF2
connector from the
Sky box and
breaks out the returning IR signal from a "TV Link" so that you
can control
things like Tivo.

So a few runs of ct100 later, a couple of "TV Links" and a
"TV Link Plus", I
have good reliable control of Tivo and DVD from
the kitchen and the bedroom. (I could keep adding more "TV Links"
in other
rooms too)

Nick.