RE: [Advert] Anyone want a laugh at my PIC soldering attempts?

  • Subject: RE: [Advert] Anyone want a laugh at my PIC soldering attempts?
  • From: "Darryl Mattocks" <Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:59:38 +0100

> Forgive me but, although I've never been in marketing and most likely
never will, I'm pretty damn sure that's not the best way to sell
something... my advice is to keep shtum (sp!) and then encase the whole
thing in glue or sommat so that noone will ever suspect ;)

Well, I could do ... but I might as well be honest.  That way when I look
you in the eye and tell you something is good later on, there's a better
chance you'll believe me.=20=20

Regards
Darryl.
=A0
Simply Automate - Bringing your home to life.
=A0
http://www.SimplyAutomate.co.uk/
mailto:Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx
Tel: 0845 644 3330
Fax: 0845 644 2713
For and on behalf of iDomus Ltd.  UK company number 4116740.
=A0