Re: [Advert] Anyone want a laugh at my PIC soldering attempts?

On 16/06/2004 at 15:52 Darryl Mattocks wrote:

>Well, the temperature sensor (RS232 linked to Harmony (of course)) is
now
>up
>and out there waiting for some kind soles to try it out.  It is made by
my
>own fair hand, so if any of you feel like a laugh at someone else=92s
botc=
hed
>soldering attempts then you could do worse than peer inside the case!
:-)

Forgive me but, although I've never been in marketing and most likely
never=
will,
I'm pretty damn sure that's not the best way to sell something...

"Hey look how bad I do it.. now pay me 50 quid"...

my advice is to keep shtum (sp!) and then encase the whole thing in glue
or=
sommat
so that noone will ever suspect ;)

Andy