From: James Hoye [mailto:yahoo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 June 2004 13:52
To: Ukha_D
Subject: [ukha_d] LCD drive bay panels

As I'm building my new Linux server to run Asterisk (amongst other
things) I would like to add an LCD display in one of the 5.25" drive
bays to give me some status information like temperature,
voicemails/emails waiting etc.

lcdproc I've seen before and presume is the way to get the info onto the
display.

What I'm after is a source of bezels/mounting kit/LCD display.  Matrix
Orbital have a fairly large range, but a UK supplier would be better.

Anyone have any recommendations?

BTW, thanks to LinITX for prompt delivery of a sexy VIA M10000 mobo,
case and RAM :)

James H