Latest message you have seen: Re: Belkin Network USB Hub

[OTish] ISDN question

Just been browsing ebay and there is LOADS of stuff based on ISDN=20
going for next to nothing.  Is there any way to integrate this stuff=20
into a household with Broadband (cable or ADSL based).  It seems a=20
dreadful waste to not use all this really cool toys!  I have seen an=20
ISDN simulator (a PBX in fact) but at =A3130 its not cheap!

I could get ISDN installed at home but I think thats overkill as well!

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Matt