Latest message you have seen: Re: HA Object Model or Taxonomy?

Update on CBUS Courses

  • Subject: Update on CBUS Courses
  • From: "Paul G. Watkin" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:04:44 +0100

I have just finished chatting with Geoff (_) Chapman @ Clipsal regarding
th=
e training courses.

They are currently running 3 Courses

CBUS Design and Programming
C Touch
Minder Pro

CBUS D&P is =A3500 + Vat for a 2 day course based in Maidenhead,
Although c=
ourses are sometime run in Northern Ireland and the North of England as
wel=
l.

The course still includes an amount of kit to get started and understand
ho=
w to start an implementation, Geoff said about 1K worth but I didn't give
s=
pecifics.

The next course is 24/25 June although he expects that to be full; an
addit=
ional two courses are running in July.

They are trying to place people of a similar level together i.e. group
self=
builders together, integrators etc

The revised sign up paperwork and dates will be available next week.

If you require more information please contact Geoff, if you can't work
out=
his email address contact me off list ;-)

Paul