Latest message you have seen: Re: Modular alarm recommendations

Re: Re: xAP HomeSeer plugin - Released

Paul Gordon wrote:
> OK, bitten by the bug, I've now installed a hub and a copy of watcher
on
> every PC in the house...
excellent

> I've installed a copy of watcher-viewer on my main workstation, and
that all
> seems to be working OK. - I can see all my PC's in the viewer display.
> (note: is the refresh interval configurable?)
In the Program files\xAP watcher directory there is a watcher.ini file.
Open it a look for the xAPSenddelay line and adjust as needed. Also down
the bottom is a Window= line. If this is set to now then a xAP message
is sent every time a window changes, settings it to yes or no just make
the info available in the standard timed message sent using the delay
set above. (You will need to edit this file when watcher is not running
otherwise it will be overwritten)

> PS, should I direct this thread to another forum?
probably best to move this to the xAPautomation yahoo group.
From what you have described, everything sounds properly set up in xAP
and HomeSeer, so a few debugging steps will be called for. The first
thing I would suggest is re-downloading the msi and re installing it.
There have been a few minor changes made that should cleans things up a
bit and an issue with an odd message box has been fixed. However you may
already have this version as it was uploaded today. In the xAP Conduit
menu click about. If the version number is 0.5.XX then you have the old
version and I seriously suggest upgrading if it's 0.6.XX then you have
the latest.

hth

James