Latest message you have seen: RE: Sky Link - No stereo audio problem

Re: Pinnacle Show Centre...Advice

  • Subject: Re: Pinnacle Show Centre...Advice
  • From: "m_surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:58:09 -0000

Darren

I am using this http://www.neuston.com/en/mc500.asp
which I am very
happy with.  The software and firmware has been upgraded several
times since I got it and it keeps improving all the time.  SWMBO can
work it too but infortunately it has just about all
the 'shortcomings' that Tony highlighted in his comments on the
PSC.  :-)  Something else to consider though.

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "darren_karp2001" <darren@a...>