Latest message you have seen: Re: RE: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

Re: Modify PSU of Kiosk PC

I've been reading this post with interest, I wouln't mind giving one
of these a go. Could someone tell me who supplies the Kiosk PC?
Also, is it possible to connect a PCI TV card so that I could use it
as a TV??

Many thanks

Magnatizerr